What is a Pediatrician?
- A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in caring for children, newborn through teen.
- A pediatrician understands that children have different medical needs than adults.
- A pediatrician spends 3-6 years in pediatric training after medical school. (Other physicians spend an average of 3 months in pediatric training.)
- Your child benefits from a pediatrician’s extensive training in physical, emotional, and social development of youth.
- A pediatrician stays current on the latest medical advances affecting children, assuring that your child receives state-of-the-art care.
- A pediatrician likes working with children.
- A pediatrician listens to your child and you.